Each person comes to Bearskin for a slightly different reason. Some seek the sunny warmth of our beautiful summers. Others are looking for a Minnesota family vacation, or they simply desire the crisp air and plentiful snow of our long winters. Whatever your interests, we offer a diverse range of activities sure to capture the interest of even the most discriminating traveler.
Year Round Amenities
- Main lodge and gift shop – our lower-lounge features a massive stone fireplace. The gift shop features fishing tackle, outdoor clothing, Bearskin souveniers, and northwoods gifts. Dairy goods and other groceries are also available.
- Massage therapy – relax as a massage enriches circulation, muscle tone, and respiration.
- Private hot tub – after a vigorous day, totally relax and rejuvenate your body in the swirling water of our five person hot tub Jacuzzi bath.
- Private sauna – sweat your worries away in our steamy sauna.
- Dining close by – There are great places to dine in the immediate area, everything from burgers and salads to fine steaks. Just ask at the front desk, and our staff will help you with locations and types of restaurants.
- Wireless satellite internet available in Main Lodge for e-mail and web browsing
- Boat, motor, canoe, kayak, and pontoon rentals,with miles of of waterways to explore
- Barbecue grills
- Private docks
- Children’s and naturalist programs
- Sand beach and play area
- Cross-country ski and snowshoe rental
- 70+ km of expertly groomed trails for every level of skier
- 30+ km of groomed skate skiing trails
- 1.5 km of lighted skiing trails
- Heated wax room
- Snowshoe trails
- Dog sled trips
- Excellent ice fishing on nearby lakes