- More than 70 K of beautifully groomed cross-country ski trails through the deep woods. XC skiing is what we are renowned for. We are one of the Midwest's top destination cross-country ski areas. This is how cross-country skiing was meant to be. Trail reports, maps, and general info can be found here:
- Night Skiing – 1.5 km of lighted trails offer ski buffs the chance to keep going after sundown. Guests call our night skiing experience "magical."
More winter fun, for when you're not on the ski trails:
- Snowshoeing – Venture into the back-country or get off the beaten path when you strap on a pair of traditional or modern snowshoes. Explore the woods on your own, or follow one of Bearskin Lodge's lakeside or deep woods groomed snowshoe trails.
- Broomball – All the fun of hockey without bulky equipment and contact – fun to play or just watch.
- Ice skating – The lake that we paddle in the summer provides a perfect surface to skate for winter fun. Our groomed ice rink is lighted, so the ice rink or pond hockey fun doesn't end when the sun goes down.
- – Experience a dog sledding adventure into the deep wilderness at Bearskin Lodge on the Gunflint Trail this winter.
- Snowmobile Trails – Trails adjacent to Bearskin Lodge are designated by the USFS for cross-country skiing and are not open for snowmobiling, but that doesn't rule out having an exhilerating snowmobile experience while you visit our area. Several nearby resorts offer snowmobile rental and access to their trails; ask our front desk staff members to help you make a reservation. Or bring your own equipment and trailer it to one of these nearby designated snowmobile routes.
- Ice fishing – We'll be honest: for some mysterious reason, ice fishing on our own East Bearskin Lake in the winter is surprisingly futile. But that doesn't mean you can't have a great "fresh caught" fish dinner while staying in your Bearskin cabin or lodge this winter season. Our front desk staff members will be happy to direct you to other nearby accessible lakes with winter fishing "hotspots" for lake trout and walleye.
What is the best http://www.topspying.com cell phone tracking software on a samsung acclaim