- Canoeing – With the immense Boundary Waters and Quetico out your front door you will have thousands of miles of waterways to explore. Bearskin rents both aluminum and kevlar canoes and our outfitting staff will be happy to help you plan day or overnight trips into the BWCA.
- Hiking – When the snow melts our 77 K of cross-country ski trails are perfect for hikers. Or ask our front desk staff to help you plan a day hike to one of the dozens of hiking trails along the Gunflint or Highway 61.
- Biking – Mountain bike on our ski trails in spring, summer and fall.
- Fishing – Families can cast right off their private dock or hop into a boat and paddle to a 'lucky' spot
- Boating – We have 14 foot fishing boats with Honda or Mercury motors, or enjoy a family outing on a pontoon boat
- Kayaks – Tandem and single kayaks are available for full and half day rentals; smaller "play kayaks" are available at our beach for all guests to use for free.
- Swimming – Bearskin has one of the Gunflint Trail's only natural sand beaches. Water shoes/sandals are not needed, since the lake bottom is not rocky in this area. Our swimming season usually starts in mid-June and can last well into September, depending on the weather. Good swimmers can swim out to our diving dock.
- Wildlife Viewing – Moose, wolves, foxes, black bears, loons, beavers, otters and bald eagles are among the many animals that abound in our area.
- Nature and Children's Programs – Your family can stay busy all day during the summer with a variety of programs tailored for boths kids and adults. Hikes, canoe and kayak trips, plant and animal identification activities, outdoor skills, and arts & crafts are all part of the naturalist program each week.
Rather justbuyessay.com to illuminate subtle differences or unexpected similarities.